MON - FRI: 11:00-5:00
SAT & SUN: 11:00-6:00
Open other times by appointment.
Our goal when you visit the winery is to provide a unique, memorable and personal wine tasting experience. A typical tasting will include six different wines, some with food pairings to allow you to experience how wines and food interact. Each tasting can last between 15-20 minutes. Located on top of Blue Mountain, our winery offers our visitors peaceful setting in the country where you enjoy scenic views and taste world class wines.
Since we make many different wines, we rotate the wines that are on the tasting sheet from week to week.
When planning a visit to Fox Meadow Winery we ask you to consider the following:
1. The best time to visit the winery is on weekdays. While we would like to provide every guest with the same level of hospitality each time they visit, the pace at the winery is a little slower on weekdays, allowing us to spend more time with each visitor, providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
2. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable but sedate setting so that our visitors can enjoy both our wine and the spectacular scenic vista.
3. Groups of eight or more people, limousines and/or buses require a reservation. Please contact the winery to schedule a group tasting.
4. We allow picnics in our designated picnic area (Weekends). When there is inclement weather, feel free to purchase something off of our light fare menu.
5. If you do visit our winery please do not bring any outside or previously purchased alcoholic beverage onto the property. Virginia ABC law expressly forbids this and you will be asked to leave the property.
6. Dogs are welcome outdoors ONLY. They must be leashed, well behaved and polite to other dogs and people. Dogs are allowed in the picnic area or on the deck. They are not allowed in the club room or tasting room.
Food Available For Purchase:
Baguettes (only on weekends)
If you have any questions call us at: 540-636-6777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.