Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are recommended.
Reserve your table online
We are open 5 days a week
Friday/Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday/Monday/Thursday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
We are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
Please consider the following when planning a visit to Fox Meadow Winery:
- Guests can reserve a table for a specific time slots at the winery to enjoy either a table in tasting room or deck seating. Your table location will be identified at the time of reservation by staff.
- For groups of 8 or more, please call for reservations. As a smaller winery, we want to provide a safe and serene environment for our staff and all guests.
- We are a smoke free farm. In order to protect our vines and other guests, we do not allow smoking or vaping on our property.
- If all deck seats are full, our picnic area is first-come, first-serve and we also have adirondak chairs that can be used in our lawn area next to the tasting room.
- We offer a red and white flight featuring four wines for $20/guest, but we are happy to customize a flight for customers if staffing allows.
- No outside food is permitted other than in our picnic area. Our light fare menu is available for purchase!
- Please do not bring any outside or previously purchased alcoholic beverage onto the property. Virginia ABC law expressly forbids this and you will be asked to leave the property.
- Dogs are welcome on our outdoor deck or picnic area. They must be leashed, well behaved and polite to other dogs and people.
If you have any questions, call us at: 540-636-6777.
Make a reservation online