Reservations recommended on Saturdays and Sundays.
Call for reservations: 540-636-6777
5 days a week (Closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
Sunday/Monday/Thursday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Please consider the following when planning a visit to Fox Meadow Winery:
- Weekend guests will be able to reserve time slots at the winery to enjoy either a table in tasting room or deck seating. Your table location will be identified at the time of reservation by staff.
- If all deck seats are full, our picnic area is first-come, first-serve and we also have adirondak chairs that can be used in our lawn area next to the tasting room.
- We offer a red and white flight featuring four wines for $15/guest, but we are happy to customize a flight for customers.
- For groups of 6 or more, please call for reservations. As a smaller winery, we want to provide a safe and serene environment for our staff and all guests.
- No outside food is permitted other than in our picnic area. Our light fare menu is available for purchase!
- Please do not bring any outside or previously purchased alcoholic beverage onto the property. Virginia ABC law expressly forbids this and you will be asked to leave the property.
- Dogs are welcome on our outdoor deck or picnic area. They must be leashed, well behaved and polite to other dogs and people.
If you have any questions, call us at: 540-636-6777.