We are open!
Reservations strongly recommended on Saturdays & Sundays.
Walk-ins welcome during the week!
Call for reservations: 540-636-6777
Sun, Mon, Thurs, Friday: 11AM-5PM
CLOSED TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
Please respect our current guidelines (updated 5/28/2021):
- Weekend guests will be able to reserve time slots at the winery to enjoy either a tasting, deck seating, or both! Your table location will be identified at the time of reservation by staff.
- If all deck seats are full, our picnic area is first-come, first-serve.
- We are offering self-guided flights (4 pre-poured wines; $15/guest.
- Our maximum group size is 6 guests, and larger groups will NOT be permitted to split. As a smaller winery, we reserve the right to provide a safe environment for our staff & all guests.
- No outside food is permitted other than in our picnic area. Our light fare menu is available for purchase!
- In line with Governor Northam’s mandate, we will be requiring all visitors who have not been vaccinated to have masks when entering the building, and when they are moving to their assigned table. The unvaccinated staff will also be required to use masks when waiting on customers. Once seated visitors may remove their masks, or keep them on based on their comfort level. We will be utilizing mask both to protect our employees and our customers.
When planning a visit to Fox Meadow Winery we ask you to consider the following:
1. The best time to visit the winery is on any day. While we would like to provide every guest with the same level of hospitality each time they visit, the pace at the winery is a little slower on weekdays, allowing us to spend more time with each visitor, providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
2. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable but quiet setting so that our visitors can enjoy both our wine and the spectacular scenic vista.
3. We allow picnics in our designated picnic area.
4. If you do visit our winery, please do not bring any outside or previously purchased alcoholic beverage onto the property. Virginia ABC law expressly forbids this and you will be asked to leave the property.
5. Dogs are welcome on our outdoor deck or picnic area. They must be leashed, well behaved and polite to other dogs and people.
If you have any questions call us at: 540-636-6777.